Skip to content
Hamper Competition – Terms and conditionsNathalie Cano2020-09-10T15:26:26+10:00
Heartbeat Community Hamper Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Heartbeat Nursing Agency Pty Ltd ‘Heartbeat Community’ (the competition organiser) is part of Health Solutions Group Australia Pty Ltd wholly owned by NSW Business Chamber, 140 Arthur Street North Sydney 2060. ABN: 63 000 014 504.
- The competition opens on 11 September 2020 at 12:00pm AEST and will be promoted via email.
- The competition closes on 25 September 2020 at 11.59pm AEST.
- Heartbeat reserves the right to extend or vary the entry period if required, before or after the relevant period commences.
- To be eligible for the Heartbeat Community Hamper Competition, entrants must be an active employee of Heartbeat Community and have completed the Device Survey, signed and returned the Tracking Agreement, and downloaded and attended training for the Procura Mobile App.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the Heartbeat Community Hamper Competition Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- The winners will be announced via email at 12:00pm AEST on 30 September 2020.
- There will be two winners who will each receive a prize (hamper) up to the value of $150.00 each.
- There is no extra cost in claiming the prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be rendered as payment for any other products or services.
- The prize in non-transferable.
- If the prize is unclaimed within 1 month there will be a duplicate redraw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- The winner will be contacted to arrange collection or delivery of the prize.
- The winners will be notified by a Heartbeat Community representative via email on 30 September 2020.
- Heartbeat Community’s decision on the winners is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Heartbeat Community reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who Heartbeat Community has reason to believe may have breached any of these Terms and Conditions (including any of the eligibility requirements), or where Heartbeat Community has reason to believe may have engaged in any unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or other improper misconduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition or otherwise may bring the competition into disrepute or damage the goodwill or reputation of Heartbeat Community or any of its related or controlled entities.
- Heartbeat Community is not be liable for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition. Each entrant agrees to indemnify Heartbeat Community and its officers, employees or agents against any loss or liability from any claim or action that arises as a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by the entrant, or the entrant’s use of the materials or information supplied by the entrant under these Terms and Conditions.