THIS IS A SUMMARY OF THE MAIN DOCUMENT (WHICH CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE TO CLIENTS UPON REQUEST)
Our Focus is on
Heartbeat clients, younger and older people, people with disabilities and their families and carers. We believe that people with disability have the same rights as everybody else in our community.
Heartbeat is committed to:
• effective service management and provide the best possible support and care services with simple access to our services , 7 days a week
• providing the right information to clients
• to ensure that each person is aware of their rights and can expect to have them respected at all times;
• to ensure young and older people, people with disabilities have choices and are support to be involved in their decision making;
• to ensure that our clients feel valued and are able to participate as active members of the community
• be honest and respectful to our clients
• assist our customers to access other services and networks available to them in their community
• respect your privacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
• responding to our customers’ needs and requests in a timely manner every Heartbeat believes that health care and support is a basic human right.
• following and meeting the relative standards in all areas of service delivery
What we will expect from Clients
• that they provide a safe working environment and respect our staff
• provide us with feedback – “Tell us what you think”
• to be honest with us on how we can help you
• to tell us if your needs or funding changes
• comply with the terms of the service agreements
• communicate with us
What services we can provide:
We can assist our clients by providing a range of supports depending on their goals and plans, which are not, limited to, in home care, Activities with Daily Life, Assistance with Social and Community Participation, Community Nursing, Household tasks and Assistance with Travel / Transport and Support
How to contact us:
Please telephone 9891 2255 and speak to one of us 7 days a week.
We will be able to provide you with information and make an appointment for you to meet one of our team in your own home or at our office. We can arrange an interpreter service for you and provide documents in your own language.
The Heartbeat Community Care desk is open Monday to Friday from 0830-1630 hrs.
The main staffing and allocations desk is open 7 days a week from 0530 – 2300 hrs for staffing enquires and any emergencies.
Or contact us via email using this form – please click here.
Our office is located at:
2/2A Cowper St, Parramatta, NSW 2150 and has disabled parking outside with a ramp for easy disabled access.
Customers can be provided with the Main Service Charter upon request via email or mail and a copy will be provided to all clients as part of their service agreement.
Complaints and feedback:
Please call us and speak to one of our team or The client feedback “Tell us what you think” form is available on our website, they can also be mailed to you upon request and, the form be located in the client home folder and clients are able to complete these and forward to the organization as needed.
If you feel that the problem has not been resolved please contact us and we will provide you with the appropriate contact details.