Heartbeat is committed to the provision of Home and Community Care support services from within a wellness framework and the Home Care Standards.
Heartbeat is seeking compassionate, flexible and multi-skilled nurses with good written and verbal communication skills to meet the varied support needs of individual clients.
Within this role the successful applicant will have the opportunity to conduct ongoing clinical assessments on clients with community home care packages , conduct PAS and RUDAS assessments, assist with wound management, medication management, insulin administration and provide support and assistance to clients to meet their identified goals and assist them to remain living independently within the community and their own homes.
Highly Desirable: Second languages from diverse cultural backgrounds are in demand.
Pre requisites for employment are:
- Current full driver’s license with full access to a reliable and comprehensive insured vehicle
- AHPRA Current registration
- Relevant and recent industry experience in aged care and community nursing
- A mobile phone and internet access
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Clearance for paid employment
- To be fit for work !
- Compliance with NSW Health Screening and be able to provide evidence of your immunisations
Locations : Western Sydney, South Western Sydney, Nepean and Blue Mountains, Hills District
Employment – Casual